City Centers & Retail Shopping Malls ARE the epitome and home of organised retail environments.
What We Do
Retail Design, Psychographic Analysis and Retail Planning Strategy for all environments and PEER REVIEWS of CONCEPTS prior to construction
Our Goal will always be “the creation of sustainable, expandable, flexible and exponentially profitable retail environments for all its Retailers and its Land Owners”.
Before we put ink to paper in 1993 for The Strand Shopping Precinct in Whangarei, we asked Mr. Les Harvey, a New Zealand Icon “what is Whangarei like” his response forged our success of that project “It is Real New Zealand – genuine people” so we asked the residents…..
We continue that ideology by providing service to you, with:
- Retail Psychographic and Demographic analysis to identify development strategies
- Innovative Retail Planning for all Shopping Precincts and Malls
- Creative Shopping Mall Design and Master Planning with RETAILTAINMENT focus
- International focused Category and Tenancy Mix planning to attract Brands
- Retail Tenancy co-ordination manuals and review procedures for Malls
- Bottom-up Retail Planning to satisfy the demographic shoppers
- Confidential guidance to your team from our experienced team
- We provide Expert Peer HIGH LEVEL reviews of your existing and proposed CONCEPT designs
- As Facilities Management Consultants we can set up and run the Mall until you can
From the first Request for Information we take ownership of your project; we want you to be the best that you can
A REGIONAL MALL is typically a shopping centre development outside the local CITY CORE to contain in one place the widest selection or goods and supplies that can satisfy that specific market local market. Such a Mall is commonly provided with massive car parking and numerous major retailers.