We have developed a comprehensive portfolio of professional management procedures throughout Australasia, the South Pacific, SE Asia, India and the UAE.
What We Do
Retail Design, Retail Planning sourced from Psychographic Analysis and Strategy planning including PEER REVIEWS of CONCEPTS prior to construction
A comprehensive portfolio of professional management procedures for Retail Projects and Retail Planning throughout Australasia, the South Pacific, SE Asia, India and the UAE.
As Design Managers and Retail / Commercial Planning Consultants we have developed a comprehensive portfolio of professional management procedures throughout Australasia, the South Pacific, SE Asia, India and the UAE for many years and from this foundation we have developed generic systems and software programmes that enable City Managers, Retail Developers and Retailers to manage their own tasks in this field with competency if they wish to.
John enjoys focusing on providing PEER REVIEWS of EXISTING CONCEPT DESIGNS to ensure they become successful in the long term.
The following benefits can be obtained with our guidance:
- Fully integrated PROPERTY & DESIGN MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES for City Environments
- Complete TENANCY COORDINATION and DESIGN PROJECT MANAGEMENT with coordinated cost parameters being met right from inception
- We strive to maximise the investment
- As FACILITIES MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS we cover all bases of Urban and Retail Management
- The total project control being centralised to improve performance across all channels
- The development risk is minimised
- We practice Value Engineering techniques throughout the life of the project
Because of our history in this profession, we have built up long standing relationships with reliable professionals and suppliers in a number of countries. These close relationships allow the rapid completion of a project and are clearly witnessed in repetitive and modular types of projects such as franchises. Our clients benefit from this by having access to our data base.
We have a collaboration agreement with Babbage Consultants Limited who are a 120 strong team of internationally recognised Consultant Architects, Urban Planners, geo-technical and civil Engineers, Project Managers and Surveyors. Having a collaborative agreement with this practice allows us to jointly offer all our clients with a worldwide spectrum dynamic.
future food are Australia’s GLOBAL FOOD & HOSPITALITY CONSULTANTS, and we have worked together with them for many years especially in the creation of well defined Food Courts and menus and supportive work space design for food creation.
Benner.com and Semantic Limited have been by our side since we went on line, and still in full support.
PAST AND CURRENT RETAIL CLIENTS
Early clients 1970 onwards in NZ and early offshore
Shopping Malls and Centres
- Lynmall in New Lynn, designed the first covered Mall across two shop blocks.
- St Lukes Square in Mt Albert, Designed and managed 20 New Stores and all management offices for the original Mall and designed and installed many original Christmas decorations
- Henderson Square in Henderson, Designed all specialty store fronts pre-opening for the first Mall with Lend Lease and designed and installed many original Christmas decorations
- CML Mall in Auckland City, Designed all original stores pre-opening
- Goldfields Shopping Centre in Thames, designed many of original stores
- Shore City in Takapuna, designed many original stores
- Centre Place in Hamilton, designed many stores
- Chartwell Shopping Center, a Hamilton area Mall, designed numerous original stores
- The STRAND in Whangarei; we originally designed this shopping Plaza in 1993.
- Add to the above the many franchise outlets we created commonly from our own initial first design and the list grows.
We also created many of the original stores across New Zealand’s growth in Shopping Centers such as;
Asha Jon, Toy World, Spiro florist, Guess, Nike, Yves Saint Laurent, Whitcoulls, Scripts (11), Casa del Habano NZ & Au (4), Fuji Image Plaza (29), Hanimex, Walker & Hall (11), Paper Plus (3), Budget Travel (68), Care Chemist (18) New Zealand Lotto (460) AMC (6), Barker & Pollack (7), Easiyo (3) Salvatore Ferragamo, Coach, Paris Gallery, Walt Disney stores (3), Rockport in-stores, Tommy Hilfiger in-stores, Vodafone, Telecom / Spark in-stores and kiosks (14), In total 1569 retail environments todate and climbing.
PAST AND CURRENT OFFSHORE RETAIL / MALL / RESORT OWNERS
INDIA Lead designer of the Mall of Asia 1,000,000 sq ft in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and three others in 1980 – 90
DUBAI & UAE / QATAR such as;
PEER REVIEW of Al Rayyan Mall (Mall of Qatar) and The Mall at Yas Island offering Design advisory and Concept / consultancy – as yet incomplete.
Al MARJAN ISLAND Resort Hotel – on pending structure set-up
SHARJAH Commercial Tower providing market Psychographics and concept design, to be built
WAFI Mall; redesign of interior main hall, yet to be completed
Call For More Information:
(+64) 9 435 4457
Enjoying food and hospitality is one of life’s pleasures – It’s all about planning beautiful places for people to meet, socialise and to do business. Future Food applies a ‘Business of Food’ approach to every project to ensure asset value and rental income is maximised..